First, do not harm!
Principles of food development:
1. First, not to harm. All developments must be safe, legal and formulated with responsibility for the effects to human wellbeing and social impact within the limits of common sense and the predictable consequences according with the expertise available to the developing team.
2. To impact creation of innovative and beneficial for human wellbeing products at any stage of food value chain from field to fork.
3. To promote sustainability and ecology friendly approaches in food industry.
4. To advocate historical food culture and authentic food traditions with common sense by breeding them with the latest innovations in food-tech, botany, physics, chemistry, arts, that add up and improve the foods as well as the efficiency of the production processes without ruining the value of the precious authentic foods. Such hybrid model’s mission is to generate the true value for the new generations that live in a critically evolved environment with evolved needs.
5. To express the purity, freshness, simplicity and ethics we wish to associate to healthy food.
6. To reflect the changes of the seasons in the products we develop.
7. To base our development on ingredients and produce whose characteristics are particularly in the human nutrition matrix, possess functional characteristics or do good, but first, do not harm.
8. To combine the demand for good taste with modern knowledge on health and well-being.
9. To promote animal welfare and a sound production process in the seas, on farmland and in the wild.
10. To develop potentially new applications of traditional ethnic food products.
11. To combine the best in ethnic cookery and culinary traditions with impulses from all over the world.
12. To combine local self-sufficiency with regional sharing of high-quality products.
13. To join forces with consumer representatives, cooking craftsmen, agriculture, fishing, food, retail and wholesales industries, researchers, teachers, politicians and authorities on our development projects for the benefit and advantage of the global society.